Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Best Purchase from Universal Orlando Resort

Every time I visit Universal, I am always wearing my lanyard with plenty of pins!

The lanyard is a great way to hold your park admission ticket as well as your Universal Express pass. If you are like me, I go on tons of rides so it is especially helpful to have my Express pass ready to scan at all times. Lanyards come in all kinds of styles, like a basic Universal logo, or a specific brand like Harry Potter.

 

Not only is this useful, it is fun too. Pins are available for purchase all around both Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida. Pins are a great way to remember all of your favorite, rides, characters, or attractions. Prices for one pin range from $8 to $12.

I personally like to display my pins on a cork board to hold papers or for decoration once I return home from the parks.

Lastly, pin trading is a fun way to interact with workers at Universal. Usually you can make any offer with any worker wearing pins and they most often agree to it. Of course this is optionally and you can always buy whatever pins you like and keep them for yourself!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment